Thursday, July 30, 2009

So far.....

So good. The bleeding subsided and I had an appt. 2 days later. And everything looks good. Baby is growing as he/she should. So thank you for your thoughts.

I wish so much I had more time to post, and comment. I do get little snatches of time to read your blogs, please know that even if I don't always get to take the time to leave some thoughts. A is going through a phase where she literally freaks if I get on the computer and don't let her get on as well. And, as for her sleeping time, well, a year and a half later, I still believe in and practice, "when baby sleeps, you sleep!"

I have a lot to be happy about right now, and a lot to feel stressed about. I do try to manage the stress, but sometimes, especially in the middle of the night, it gets the best of me.

Thanks for always listening when I do actually get to get on here.

4 comments:

CLC said...

Glad to hear that everything is fine so far. Hoping the next 8-9 months continue to be problem free!

Monica H said...

"Thanks for always listening when I do actually get to get on here."

Always.

Michele said...

Happy things are going well. That is always nice to hear.

Julia said...

I am way late, as is becoming a very bad habit for me these days. But I just wanted to say big YAY on the pregnancy and giant exhale on the no more blood front. Though, based on my personal experience, maybe you could ask them to explore the position of the placenta during your anatomy ultrasound. Just to make sure you are not at risk for placenta previa.

So happy for you! And good on you for getting some sleep. :)