Friday, August 17, 2007

Quick update

First, I just truly want to thank those of you that commented. I would never wish these horrible feelings on anyone, but to hear you guys say, "oh yeah, normal" or "just happened to me" helps a lot. So, thank you.

Baby girl was fine! And the best part was, she kicked while I was watching on the u/s, so some of the feelings I wasn't sure were her, I got to see for sure were, in fact, her.

I am going to talk more about my visit on another post. I just don't have time right now.

Again, thank you, seriously.

2 comments:

Mrs. Collins said...

I'm so glad to hear that. Yep, sometimes you feel things and you aren't sure if it is gas, a kick, a stomach growl... I'm glad you were reassured. I know I'll be in at least one more time before I deliver for the very same reason.

niobe said...

I don't know how I missed your last post, but I'm so, so happy that baby girl is fine.

My guess is (not having experienced it) is that the panicky feelings might possibly come in waves or cycles. But I hope that (like it sounds happened with Monica) that over time, they'll diminish in intensity.