Friday, May 4, 2007

Well, I am here

I started a blog before, but I always ended up with some kind of writer's block whenever I tried to post. I'm trying again, in more ways than one.

I am ms. G. I lost my son at 34 weeks in December 2005, followed by a miscarriage in the fall of 2006. I just found out I am pregnant again. I am a mess. I am 5 weeks today. I have had about 10 dead baby dreams already.

I have read a lot of other blogs, and so many people write so well. They seem to capture feelings just right. I don't think I write well. I actually read a posting by someone on another blog, she was thinking of quitting blogging because she had gotten comments on her posts about her bad writing and worse spelling. Can you imagine? I think that is rude. Even us bad spellers and writers need to a place to let it out. So, if you end up feeling this way about any of my posts, please don't tell me. Just don't read my blog. Thank you.

No comments: